RESUMPTION OF COMPETITION GOLF 2020
As you may or may not be aware competition golf can be played in groups of four as from the 18th May. The Match Committee have met and competition play will commence on Thursday 28 May 2020.
The following conditions still apply and as all of you have played under these conditions there should not be any problems.
- Golf is still mainly for exercise only. Social distancing still applies and will be enforced
- Play your round of golf and leave
- No congregating/ drinking in the car park
- Only four players on putting practice green at any one time
- Only four persons on a tee bed at any time. If necessary wait between the green and tee bed until the tee is clear
- No guests until further notice
- Try and arrive at the course about 15 minutes before your tee time. We do not want groups gathering around the clubhouse.
- Players teeing off at the start of their game have priority. If you wish to play 18 holes socially wait until there is a tee clear time.
- Prizes will be vouchers only, to be collected the week after the game.
- The pace of play is even more important under the present conditions. We cannot have groups banking up behind slower groups. To assist with this, it is suggested that in a group of four the first two who putt out move to the next tee in readiness to hit off. The pace of groups will be monitored.
- Online booking will remain for all golf except Monday and Sunday
- Ladies resume on 2 June 2020
- If you have booked a time on the 28th May or later it will be deleted and you will have to rebook
- Social golf Tuesday, Thursday Saturday book time in social golf section of booking sheet
- In the short term you will only be able to book one week ahead
SATURDAY AND THURSDAY ROLLING START
Morning players collect cards and pay competition fee upstairs then leave via deck exit.
All players mark and sign their own cards and on completion place in box upstairs and leave via deck exit
All cards have to be returned completed or not.
Competition fees to be paid by card if possible. Payment in cash will have to be exact amount no change given.
Bar and kitchen closed
Afternoon players to pay competition fee at conclusion of game and names crossed off starting sheet by designated person.
WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SUNDAY 9 HOLE EVENTS
Players collect cards at starters room and pay entry fee into green fee box with name clearly legible
Place completed cards in green fee box when completed.
You can still play social golf you do not have to enter the 9 hole competition
REMEMBER THE THREAT FROM THIS VIRUS IS NOT OVER.