PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Check notice board for conditions of play, local rules etc.
- Check the handicap computer before you play.
- Be at the Clubhouse at least 15 minutes before tee time.
- Do not talk or move while others in the group are about to play
- Players are requested not to waste time. Move to the next tee before you mark your card. If it is your honour, play your shot then mark your card.
- No player should hit until the group ahead is out of range.
- In case of a lost ball call the following group through immediately and then look for your ball.
- While practicing on the course, only two balls can be played.
- The carrying of a sand bucket is compulsory and the repair of Plug Marks and Divots is considered essential
- Play shots without undue delay. Restrict practice swings to the minimum, preferably one.
- Remember, your place on the course is immediately behind the group in front not right in front of the group behind.
At all times display courtesy to your fellow players.
p style=”text-align: justify;”>Don’t know how to repair a plug mark or divot.